Sunday 11 October 2015

Connecting to your guides


All of us have our own guides and we can ask them at any time to help us. The truth is that all our prayers are heard even if they are not always prayers that can be delivered.
Sometimes life has to take its course or we are learning a lesson and our guides cannot interfere.
However, major nagging can often be answered. I just keep asking knowing that in time it could still come to fruition.
We can ask for ourselves but we can also ask for others. I frequently pray for those around me and ask for extra help for them.
Don't forget that guides can answer in many ways. A song on the radio, a magazine or television program or a random comment from someone. Once I became clued into this way of them "talking" to me it became easier to see when it was happening.
We don't have to do it alone.

There is always guidance if we can learn one, to ask and two, to hear the answer. 

Love, Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment