Monday 28 September 2015

Being sensitive...a silk

If you are reading this I suspect you are a "silk".
As I wrote about in my Spiritual Answers books we can have an aura like silk, linen or leather.
Either one we choose for this life. The leathers and linens are more tough and resilient while the silks feel EVERYTHING and need to take extra care of themselves.No trashing the silk body without some rather unpleasant consequences.
I never realised why others could weather life so well and eat, drink and party on with little negative effect.
Now it all makes sense.
Our gift of sensitivity can also be our downfall.
Being a silk means shielding ourselves at times from others and the world in general. We simply feel others pain and struggle too much. Retreat and sanctuary is where we gain equilibrium and recharge.
Eating well, lots of water and exercise all help, as does meditation and constant cleansing of our aura and environment.
It sounds like hard work. However, being a silk is a gift for us and others.
When you look around you can see who in your life is silk, linen or leather. Then you can deal with them by understanding their kind of aura and who they are.
I love being a silk but I know I have to take more care of myself. I feel so do you.
Love, Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment