Thursday 24 September 2015

Coming from love

From a spiritual perspective coming from love is a valuable practice. Life can be hard and we all get angry and cranky. It is the human condition.
Nevertheless, coming from love is like stepping up and being bigger than our sulky, angry,  little human. Obviously, it is much easier to whinge and whine, complain and feel sorry for ourselves but when we come from love we also do something very special.
In treating others with love we do an extraordinary thing.
We learn to treat ourselves with love as well.
And we all know that self-love is the greatest lesson that we are here to learn.
I try in challenging situations to step back and then come in from an angle of love. Of course, I feel cranky or upset but I endeavour to work through my heart chakra not my liver!
When I need to interact I speak "through" my heart...quite literally. Then everything I say and do has a more loving and peaceful intention.
Everyone knows when they are "channeling" through the liver...often it feels powerful and in some weird way, satisfying.
Being a spiritual being means coming from a higher place, tapping into the divine.
So next time when you are faced with a difficult situation see how coming from the heart works for you.
We simply have to stop old patterns and decide to do it in a more loving way. Then we all contribute to changing the vibration of our world.
Love, Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment