Sunday 8 September 2024

 

Living on earth

Living as a spiritual being on earth is difficult. It is amazing and unpredictable; however, there are issues that come from this way of life.

We are both human and soul. For the most part, we live in our big, human suits and our soul cloaks us. Some of us know we are more soul than human, while others do not believe in our spiritual side. The problems arise when our soul meets their human. I have always driven through life with my soul in the front seat and my human is the back seat. I listen to my soul before my human because our souls have a wisdom lacking in our human side.

The soul connects directly into our aura and greater universe. There is a wider access from a soul perspective. The way we speak and see the world is wise and expansive. Often, we use words that are not in our normal daily vocabulary but fit the situation perfectly. When we come from our human side there is judgement and we are swayed by our emotions. Our soul is forgiving and less affected by anger and fear.

Running life using both modalities make an interesting way to live. I tend to defer to my soul side because it is better outcome. When I become immersed in my humanness my emotions colour my choices and I am viewing everything through a narrower lens.

Working as a soul is like looking out of a large window whereas the human sees through a smaller window.

Having a spiritual take means we are more able to love unconditionally. Humans seem to be attached to conditional love with its rules, regulations and punishment. I always know when I slip into human mode because my reactions are less loving and based on my current negative emotions.

The spiritual life leads us into exploring the esoteric areas and our thirst for knowledge drives our learning. Books, the internet and befriending like-minded people become our focus. Most of my friends are spiritual beings. I have some people who have no interest in the life but our family ties and history make our bonds close. However, I am able to be all of myself with my spiritual group. We can have both groups and manage to connect in different ways.

The world is a material place and anything not tangible is not accepted easily. As the world vibration increases everyone is touched and our access is increased. Most humans are in the third and fourth vibration while we are ascending into the fifth, sixth and above. The vibration of our aura is important in our ability to access the spiritual realm. Mediation, healings, reading and soul work lessen the gap between us and Spirit. The veil is lifting and many are able to see what was once hidden. The work we do enables us to reach higher levels and raise our vibration.

Due to the work that I do there is little room to hide in my human world. At first, I felt different and alienated but as I ascended it became easier. My path was directly linked into soul work while for others their life has other paths. We need to follow our wisdom and move ahead on the path we have chosen regardless of the cost. It is our sacred contract which needs to be honoured.

On our chosen path we feel like we have come home at last. Perhaps you have felt the same. The knowing that no matter how difficult or at times lonely that we will push on. I urge you not to give up and when it becomes too hard allow yourself to slip into the human world, recharge and return.

The spiritual life has given joy, love and meaning to me and   there is no other way to live.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment