Sunday 15 September 2024

 

Soul ears

Soul ears work in a similar way to soul eyes, allowing us to hear on a human and soul level. Of course, we can hear the words people say. However, we can also hear what is not being said. Our soul ears help us to hear the subtext, the underlying truth. So when someone says a particular thing, you will hear with human and soul ears. Sometimes both will be delivering the same message, other times you will hear the human one and a different soul one. When we hear in this way, there can be no lies, as we will “hear” it all.

Children come in with highly sensitive soul ears, and they can discriminate between the two messages. Regrettably, over time the gift is lost. Parents and society tell children it is unacceptable to hear the subtext, let alone say it out loud. Many children have been shut down and sent conflicting messages, so by the time they reach puberty most are not listening with their soul ears as it simply gets them confused and into trouble.

We have all listened with our soul ears. An example of this is when your friend may be telling you that they are fine, but you know they aren’t fine. You can hear the words they aren’t saying. I remember arriving at work and the secretary asking me how I was that day. I answered that I was fine, even though I wasn’t. Immediately, she asked me what was wrong.

Our soul ears are one of our greatest assets. Hearing what isn’t said gives us clarity and an opportunity to read the situation properly. Learn to listen in this way and try consciously to hear on both levels. Then you will hear the truth.

I believe the reason we have trouble with our ears is due to an energetic blockage. Ear problems relate to blocking out what we don’t want to hear or blocking out another person. I am sure this situation can be improved by opening up to others and consciously not blocking.

Our ears are one of the last senses to go before we die, so they are very important in this world. I think both in a human and soul context that they are worth working on.

Psychically, we can easily develop our soul ears. Everyone has ears for hearing, but soul ears can enhance our spiritual connection. Spiritual hearing can be improved by expanding our physical ears. We can begin to visualize seeing our ear chakras become bigger and bigger. When I did it, I saw myself with huge “Mickey Mouse” ears able to catch any sound sent to me spiritually. Over time as you open your “Mickey Mouse” ears more energy can flow in and out and with the increase of energy, your spiritual connection becomes stronger. As our ear chakras open, so will our spiritual abilities advance. Over time, we may find our contact with Spirit grows quickly. Some spiritual workers can literally hear the guide’s voice, while others can relay messages because they “hear” them in their mind.

There are people whose soul ears are so well trained they hear the music from other dimensions. How wonderful is that? I had a taste of hearing this music recently. While I was in the shower, I began to hear an entire tune being played in my head. It was amazing. The sound was so clear that I could hear all the instruments in the orchestra. I knew it was Spirit communicating using my new improved soul ears.

Keep opening your soul ears and look forward to the gift s that will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment