Monday 30 September 2024

 

Your Guides

Everyone has spiritual guidance with them. However, not everyone is aware of the help at hand, even though Spirit is ever present. Like sentinels, they wait for us to be ready to receive their guidance. As well, you have ancestors with you on earth, nearby to share your daily life. Often, if we are open, they can send us thoughts and ideas. Relatives and friends on the other side are always trying to assist from above. Due to our family connections, they can easily relay information to us. Unfortunately, though, most of the time their efforts go unnoticed.

I know some spirits try to find good partners for their loved ones. I had occasion to give a widower a message from his late wife. She wanted him to know she was bringing a new person into his life. At the time that I spoke to him, he was adamant it was rubbish, but he did tell me that he remembered a strange dream. In the dream, his wife told him she wanted him to be in a relationship again, as she did not want him to be lonely. She gave him her blessing. Within a couple of years, the lady had arrived, and he was no longer alone. Relatives can do much from the other side.

They can even send us gifts. When my mum died the few jewels she owned were split up. I had always loved her ruby ring. On my mother’s death, it was given to my sister. A decade later my mum “sent” me a ruby ring. On my fiftieth birthday, my family gave me a lovely ruby ring. The spiritual world is like that; they see what is in your heart and will try to give it to you. The dimensions make no difference.

Spirit finds ways to reach us. They might whisper in an open ear, and plant the thought. Perhaps I was going to be given something else on my fiftieth birthday, but by Spirit sending the thought a new gift idea was arranged. I am sure there have been times you have wanted to have something, and then suddenly you are given it. It is like someone was reading your deepest thoughts. I thank Spirit when this happens because I understand they are hearing my wishes and prayers.

I believe it is important to appreciate the gifts from Spirit. Orchestrating it from their side can be very hard as they have to sow the seed and then wait for a human to physically do the work.

Getting people to meet can be one of the most challenging ventures for our guides. Free will can mess it up big time. Spirit may have it all organized, and then one of the parties decides not to go to the arranged meeting place. I wonder if this didn’t happen in my life. I knew my husband for years before we came together. When I went here or there, he would be at a work function or dance, so we were being placed in the same space waiting for the chance to start our life. Both of us were in relationships with other people. I can imagine Spirit’s frustration. Then my partner went off to “find” himself, and as soon as he was gone in popped my husband. The rest is history as they say.

We can ask for spiritual help for ourselves and others. We all basically know this truth. I have found faith strengthens the outcomes because it keeps you listening, even when nothing has manifested. It teaches us to be patient and to understand that many other things can come into play.

It is very important to realize that we only see part of the picture. Spirit can see all. Just because we can’t understand why things are happening in an expected way does not mean it is wrong, for often there are bigger outcomes that we are not aware of.

These days I accept their wisdom, and I have discovered that I no longer need clarity or the answer. If it is not forthcoming, I continue to trust that my guides are privy to more information and that there is a greater plan. We need to have faith that all is taken care of in divine time.

No comments:

Post a Comment